Principal Attorney, Szeto-Wong Law
For more than a decade, Gina has successfully litigated family law, civil rights, and employment cases in state and federal court.
Gina's cases have been featured on local and national media outlets including ABC News, NPR, and Hawaii News Now, among others.
Before founding Szeto-Wong Law, Gina was a trial attorney for a civil litigation firm specializing in civil rights, employment, and family law cases. Prior to that, Gina was a staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus in San Francisco.
Gina is bilingual (English/Cantonese) and is an active volunteer for civil liberties organizations including the Equal Justice Society, Asian Law Caucus, and Legal Aid at Work.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- B.S., highest honors, University of California, Berkeley
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Kenneth J. Mansfield, U.S. District Court
Bar & Professional Memberships
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Hawai‘i
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawai‘i
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit